Who can join?
- ANYONE can join us!!
- There are no auditions.
- No prior experience is necessary.
- You don’t need to be able to read music.
- We meet during term-time, structured like an academic year, on Monday afternoons from 3.00-5.00pm.
- Dates for the current term here.
- Come along on any Monday and you will be welcomed immediately. If it’s more than 5 weeks after the start of a term, send us a quick email
- We rehearse in the Resource Centre at Sydenham Garden, 28a Wynell Road, Forest Hill, SE23 2LW.
- The Centre is fully accessible.
- Parking is available in the surrounding roads.
- 10-15 minutes walk from Forest Hill station.
- Bus No 75 or 356.
What does it cost?
- Your first session is FREE and with no commitment, just turn up and see how it feels.
- If you enjoy it and want to join us, then subscriptions are £10 per week payable termly or half-termly in advance. Concessions are available.
Are performances compulsory?
- No, performances are not compulsory.
- We understand that performing isn’t for everyone, and that the pleasure and therapeutic effect of singing in a choir is enough all by itself.
I have another question.
- Send us an email
- Call or text Lynn (our Secretary) 07952 424259. She’ll be happy to talk to you.